- Bake the cashew nuts at 120ºC for 20 minutes.
- Roughly grate the cauliflower.
- In a large saucepan, heat up ghee, shallots, and cumin seeds until golden yellow.
- Add cardamom, turmeric, red chilli, and cinnamon until they are fragrant.
- Add the grated cauliflower, on high heat and mix it very well. Cook for approximately 3-5 minutes until your preferred doneness, but make sure not to overcook since cauliflower gets mushy fast.
- Mix in half of the cashew nuts, and use the other half for garnish.
This Indian inspired cauliflower rice dish is best enjoyed with our Rack of Lamb Curry and Chiroli Seed Dal.