Keto Raspberry Chocolate Bread Pudding
A delightful, spongey keto bread pudding recipe you will love anytime, especially at Christmas. A sweet mix of brown sugar swerve replaces sugar and is dusted into a spice mix of cinnamon and nutmeg that’s all swirled together with semi-sweet chocolate chips, raspberries and rich buttery cream.
For the bread pudding
- 4 ketobuns (cut into smaller pieces)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 ¼ cup cream
- 100g brown sugar swerve
- 25g confectioners' swerve
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 pack raspberries (approx 170g + extra for garnishing)
- ¼ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
For whipping cream
- 1 cup cream
- ¼ cup confectioners' swerve
- 2 tsp rum (optional)
- Preheat oven to 175ºC.
- With an electric mixer, beat eggs, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, salt, and butter until well incorporated.
- Add cream. Keep mixing.
- Add the cut-up pieces of Keto bread into the mixing bowl. Mix on low speed.
- Let it soak for 5 minutes.
- Add half of the raspberries and half of the chocolate chips. Mix by hand using a spatula.
- Pour the mixture into a baking tray.
- Sprinkle on top the second half of the raspberries and chocolate chips.
- Cover the baking tray with aluminium foil.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove aluminium foil, and bake for another 20 minutes.
- While baking, start on the whipping cream. With an electric mixer, whisk together whipping cream and swerve until stiff.
- Add rum (optional). Mix until well incorporated.
- Serve warm with whipping cream and extra raspberries.